Kick Off October With These Family Friendly Scary Movies
If you love Halloween, but don't love being scared, you should spend this weekend watching these amazingly family friendly, not too scary Halloween movies.
1. Hocus Pocus - Bette Midler singing "I Put A Spell On You" with Sarah Jessica Parker behind her pretending to be a back-up singer is reason enough to watch this silly Halloween movie.
2. The Addams Family Movie - Man, the love story between Gomez and Morticia Addams is smoking hot. This scene will probably make your kids go 'ewwwww, who wants to see that', but it is the perfect scene to share with your man, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.
3. Ghostbusters - If you have kids and they haven't seen 'Ghostbusters', then you need to rethink your parenting priorities. This is a hilariously funny movie for the kiddoes because of all the special effects, and still funny enough for the adult in you.
4. Casper - This is a super sweet movie about a 12 year old who is a ghost. Ok, it sounds weird, but it's not too creepy, and this scene where Casper gets to dance with Kat is every tween girl's dream dance.
5. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown - We all know that Linus teaches us what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown, and your kids need to see him explain the Great Pumpkin, too.