Do You Live In a Real-Life Haunted House? Mike & Tricia Want to Ghost Hunt Your Home
A creaking floor and the soft whispery swish of the water heater refilling itself can sometimes make it sound like a home is haunted.
But if you're troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night we may be able to help.
To find out if your home is truly haunted or if there’s a reasonable explanation for the footstep-like noises and mysterious shadows, Mike & Tricia Mornings has acquired the services of Paranormal Research Investigations and they're ready to ghost hunt your home for Halloween.
PRI is a local group of paranormal investigators dedicated to finding the cause of reported activity, be it otherworldly or simply a case of an old home settling.
Ramiro Galvan and his team will bring their briefcases filled with meters, recorders, sensors, and all kinds of other ghost-hunting equipment we can't even begin to understand, and spend the night investigating the strange noises, shadows, and mysterious activity in your home.
So, if you're ready to find out what's going bump in the night, read over the guidelines below then fill out the request form at the bottom of the page. Deadline to submit is Saturday, September 25, 2021.
Yo, Mike & Tricia, Ghost Hunt My Home!
• "Ghost Hunt My Home" is for entertainment purposes only. We DO NOT claim investigation and/or spirit cleansing will rid your home of spirits, ghosts, or paranormal activity.
• The person who completes the investigation request form MUST be age 18 or over, and must be the owner, manager or occupant of the property and legally be able to authorize an investigation of the property (Example: If you live in a rental home, we must have the written permission of the home's legal owner to investigate)
• The investigation will take place on the evening of Saturday, Oct. 9. The home must be made available to the investigation team that evening and into the early morning hours if need be.
• If your home is chosen for the investigation, the person who owns the home and requested the investigation must be present for an onsite interview and must sign permission and liability forms the day of the scheduled investigation if needed.
• No one under the age of 18 should be on the property site during the investigation. If you have children, please make arrangements to have them stay elsewhere for the night.
• There must be at least one adult who owns, manages or occupies the property to be present during the course of the entire investigation.
• Results of the investigation will be broadcast live on Mike & Tricia Morning on 93.1 KISS-FM and/or posted on kisselpaso.com. Subsequent replays may occur on future dates at their discretion. "Results" includes audio, video, photos, and oral accounts of the investigation.
• The homeowner who requested the investigation must be available as an in-studio or on-phone guest on Friday, Oct. 29, 2021 between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. An exact time-frame will be determined at a later date.