Mike & Tricia Want to Ghost Hunt Your Home for Halloween
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, specter or ghost?
If the answer is “yes,” you might be living in a real life haunted house, and we may be able to help.
Mike & Tricia Mornings has acquired the services of Paranormal Research Investigations and psychic medium Dolores Whitaker, and they're ready to ghost-bust your house and cleanse your crib.
Paranormal Research Investigations, a local group of investigators dedicated to finding the truth on reported paranormal phenomena, will bring their briefcases filled with meters, recorders, sensors, and all kinds of other ghost-hunting equipment we can't even begin to understand, and spend the night investigating the strange noises, shadows, and mysterious activity in your home.
Additionally, psychic medium Dolores Whitaker will attempt to communicate with whomever -- or whatever -- may be taking up residence in your home. After a night of investigating from the PRI team, Dolores will attempt to remove the negative energy from your home with a spirit cleansing.
So if you're ready to find out what's going bump in the night, read over the guidelines below then fill out the request form at the bottom of the page. Deadline to submit is 10/01/2018.
Yo, Mike & Tricia, Ghost Hunt My Home!
• "Ghost Hunt My Home" is for entertainment purposes only. We DO NOT claim investigation and/or spirit cleansing will rid your home of spirits, ghosts, or paranormal activity.
• The person who completes the investigation request form MUST be age 18 or over, and must be the owner, manager or occupant of the property and legally be able to authorize an investigation of the property (Example: If you live in a rental home, we must have the written permission of the home's legal owner to investigate)
• If your home is chosen for the investigation/cleansing, the person who owns the home and requested the investigation must be present for an onsite interview and must sign permission and liability forms the day of the scheduled investigation.
• No one under the age of 18 should be on the property site during the investigation. If you have children, please make arrangements to have them stay elsewhere for the night.
• There must be at least one adult who owns, manages or occupies the property to be present during the course of the entire investigation.
• Results of the investigation will be broadcast live on Mike & Tricia Morning on 93.1 KISS-FM and/or posted on kisselpaso.com. Subsequent replays may occur on future dates at their discretion. "Results" includes audio, video, photos, and oral accounts of the investigation.
• The homeowner who requested the investigation must be available as an in-studio guest on Wednesday, Oct. 31, between 7 a.m. and 8:30 a.m.