5 Things You Need To Know Before You Go To The Sun Bowl Game This Weekend
The Hyundai Sun Bowl game is this Friday afternoon. There are always questions that come up, so here are five things you need to know about before you head out.
1. What time does the game start? The Sun Bowl kicks off at noon on Friday, December 30.
2. When do the gates open? The gates to Sun Bowl stadium open up two hours before kick off.
3. Is the game televised? If you don't want to go to the game in person, you can watch it on KDBC Channel 4.
4. What is the weather supposed to be like? The high on Friday is supposed to be 54 degrees. There are supposed to be mostly cloudy skies and a 10% chance of rain.
5. Where can I park? You can buy RV and vehicle parking passes may be purchased through Thursday, December 29 by contacting the Sun Bowl Association office. A complete parking map is available on their website.