Who Is Your Favorite President of All Time
Really thinking back on whom YOUR favorite President takes a lot of factors. There are many things that we can say makes a GOOD, GREAT, or just FAVORTE President; integrity, best attributes, delegate, how they faced a crisis, we can go on and on and on. Another biggie to me is COMMUNICATION! Just like a relationship you need to be able to communicate to you cabinet, senate, the people you serve, and the WORLD! Ok, maybe its a tad more than a relationship, teehee, so we have many thoughts and really hard core facts on what makes a President your FAV!
According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary the definition of a PRESIDENT IS
- an official chosen to preside over a meeting or assembly
- an appointed governor of a subordinate political unit
- the chief officer of an organization (as a corporation or institution) usually entrusted with the direction and administration of its policies
- the presiding officer of a government body
- an elected official serving as both chief of state and chief political executive in a republic having government
So many factor's come into play choosing your FAVORITE President and you have the FREEDOM to make that choice and express whom that individual is!
Quoting Bob's Burgers Season 5, Episode 6, when asked who was there favorite president, "…Bill Pullman, Today we fight for our INDEPENDENCE!" Alright, not real prez,, but GREAT Speech he gave in that movie!