President Trump Merch in The Safest City In the U.S.A.
So I was driving up Mesa last night and saw the American Flag displayed and thought, "Their selling some soccer stuff," then i turned south on Mesa Hills and got a closer look and it is a tent selling MAGA (Make America Great Again) merchandise. Obviously, vendors made their way for the presidential visit February the 11th at the County Coliseum.
The two gents manning the booth were Jeremy Boyts and James Bragg. They actually work for a company that was hired to sell the MAGA merch and are out-of-towners. Bragg, a coach, actually played for UTEP back in 1972, was glad to be back in the 915!
I was asked how the response was here in the Sun City. Boyts said, "About 80% of the response has been positive, the other 20% is another story." I asked what are some of the responses he has come across. One incident was a lady, while driving, passed by and yelled " F*@$ Y!*" so he just screamed back "I LOVE YOU" and the lady said "NO, I said F*@$ Y!*" and he will through back and say "I LOVE YOU"
Now the question is will MIKE & TRICIA be able to talk to you this morning knowing that this hat has touched their mic!
If you wanna get your own TRUMP merch to annoy someone or show your PRIDE, they will be out at the corner Mesa & Mesa Hills AND the corner of Mesa and Resler...Sunday Feb. 10 till dawn and Monday Feb. 11 from 9 a.m till dark.