Pig Out At The Whole Hog BBQ This Weekend
Get ready to eat up at the 3rd annual Whole Hog BBQ coming up this weekend on Saturday, April 28, 2019.
The Whole Hog BBQ fundraiser is raising money for the Down Syndrome Coalition for El Paso. The organization was founded in 2015, along with the El Paso Community Foundation, providing community support, resources, and advocacy for families of individuals with Down syndrome and other intellectual challenges.
The family-friendly event will feature food, entertainment, including:
- BBQ carving beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Four whole hogs, turkey, sausage, brisket, ribs, and chicken legs will be available
- Vegetarian options will also be available
- TradeCraft will feature their special Whole Hog signature cocktail
- Cornhole tournament begins at 4:30 p.m.
- Live music by Dusty Low and Rod Crosby and the Intruders
- A raffle featuring prizes that include two grills (one valued at more than $7,000) and a week’s stay at a condo in Breckenridge, Colorado
Tickets are on sale now and are available for $100 each with all proceeds going towards supporting Every Little Blessing and other programs of the Down Syndrome Coalition for El Paso.
Event tickets, raffle tickets, cornhole team sign-ups will be available for purchase at the door. Credit cards, checks, and cash will all be accepted.
- The Whole Hog BBQ Fundraiser
- Saturday, April 27, 2019
- Keepa’s Park at 111 Country Club in Sunland Park, NM
- 3:00 PM to 10 p.m.