No Joke: A 18-Wheeler Filled with Toilet Paper Caught on Fire
On April 1st 2020, an 18-wheeler filled with toilet paper, driving on the westbound lanes of Interstate 20 near Interstate 45 in Hutchins, Texas crashed.
The driver and his dog are okay but the much needed toilet paper is not. According to the Texas Department of Transportation officials, the toilet paper "burned extensively" and now we must mourn the much needed load of large toilet paper rolls.
As today is April Fools' Day, many people thought people were joking about this. We all know our society has been going crazy and stocking up on toilet paper, so it would be a great joke to pull but no, this is our new reality.
An unexpected bump caused the driver to lose control and his load. Firefighters tried to put out the flames as fast as they could, but the toilet paper could not be saved.
Listen to the Mike & Tricia Mornings weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your 93.1 KISSFM mobile app. Connect with 93.1 KISSFM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- WATCH: Get Unemployment Benefits Answers
- Coronavirus 'Stay Home, Work Safe' What You Need to Know
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Donate to the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund
- Eat Local: List of Local Restaurants You Can Order From Now
- Meals for Students in El Paso