Donate to the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund
I had no idea there was a fund established with the Paso Del Norte Community Foundation to help provide 'a grant to Workforce Solutions Borderplex to support food and beverage workers who have been laid off or working significantly reduced hours due to a temporary closure as a result of the pandemic."
L&F Distributors recently donated $10,000 to the fund and brought attention to this easy way to help local businesses during this coronavirus pandemic. As many restaurants and bars have been forced to shut down or shorten their working hours, many are worried financially.
We here at Townsquare Media are doing our part to try to help local businesses by spreading the word of the new hours and what food services certain businesses are using during this hard time. Check out a list we have so far here.
Lisa Peisen, Nick La Mantia, and Tony LaMantia of L&F Distributors shared how proud they are to support the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund and you should be too. If you would like to donate, please click the button below.
- WATCH: Get Unemployment Benefits Answers
- Coronavirus 'Stay Home, Work Safe' What You Need to Know
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Donate to the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund
- Eat Local: List of Local Restaurants You Can Order From Now
- Meals for Students in El Paso