Get Unemployment Benefits Answers From Texas Workforce Commission [VIDEO]
The coronavirus has changed the way we do everything. It has changed the way we go to school, the way we get food from restaurants, the way we go grocery shopping. It has also changed the way a lot of people are going to live because they have lost their jobs due to the coronavirus. Unemployment benefits are something that a lot of people are going to need.
If you are one of the people who need to file for unemployment benefits, watch this Texas Workforce Commission Facebook live. They answer a lot of the most common questions about how to file for unemployment benefits. If you need more information on how to file for unemployment benefits, you can click on the Texas Workforce Commission website.
You will need this information in order to file for unemployment benefits, so gather it up before you get started:
You last employer's business name and address
First and last dates (month, day and year) you worked for your last employer
Number of hours worked and pay rate if you worked this week (including Sunday)
Information related to your normal wage
Alien Registration Number (if not a U.S. citizen or national)
- WATCH: Get Unemployment Benefits Answers
- Coronavirus 'Stay Home, Work Safe' What You Need to Know
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Donate to the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund
- Eat Local: List of Local Restaurants You Can Order From Now
- Meals for Students in El Paso