Fundraiser Being Held for Alexsandra Annello’s Husband
A fundraiser and silent auction is being held for District 2 City Representative-elect Alexsandra Annello and her husband who were involved in a horrible automotive accident last month near Marfa, TX.
District 2 City Representative-elect Alexsandra Annello and her now husband, Alberto Halpern had traveled to Marfa to get married and upon their return were involved in a car accident which resulted in Halpern suffering from a broken pelvis, a broken back, two broken legs, a lacerated spleen, and a punctured lung.
Now, friends of the newly wed couple are putting together a fundraiser and silent auction to help alleviate their compounding medical bills.
- Friday – July 21, 2017 at Tin Man Filling Station (located at in TI:ME at Montecillo at 4952 N. Mesa)
- Suggested $5 donation at the door
- Silent auction will include local artwork, nights in Faxonia and El Cosmico
- Tin Man Filling Station will also donate all the proceeds from select taps
- A medical fund account has been set up at the Marfa National Bank at 301 Highland Street, Marfa, TX 79843 with donations can be made to The Alberto Halpern Medical Fund, account #1113656.