Free COVID-19 Testing Extended In El Paso
COVID 19 testing in El Paso has been expanded with new locations and hours.
Thanks to the El Paso Department of Health and Office of Emergency Management along with Urgent Care for Kids, free COVID-19 testing has increased to give residents more options.
Free testing is available for children and adults without health insurance, courtesy of the CARES Act.
Urgent Care for Kids Partnership
Both Virtual Care for Families and Urgent Care for Kids will provide COVID-19 testing to the community without health insurance, courtesy of the CARES Act.
- COVID-19 testing is available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Testing location - Leo Cancellare Pool, at 650 Wallenburg Dr.
- Appointments are available at www.urgentcarekids.com/testsite.
- Testing not available on May 25 in observance of Memorial Day.
Walmart Testing Expands Hours
- Walmart is also expanding testing hours at its COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites
- Free COVID 19 testing is open from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- 4530 Woodrow Bean, El Paso, TX 79924
- 1850 N Zaragoza Rd., El Paso, TX 79936
- 7555 N Mesa St., El Paso, TX 79912
Testing is free and available to members of the community who are symptomatic (with symptoms) or asymptomatic (without symptoms) of COVID-19 and especially for those in high-risk groups.
Interested residents in being tested need to visit www.DoINeedaCOVID19test.com to determine if they are eligible for testing and to make an appointment.
For more information on all testing locations throughout the county CLICK HERE
El Paso residents who have any health questions can call the city’s hotline at 915 - 21-COVID or visit epstrong.org.
KEEP READING: Learning From Mistakes During the Spanish Flu