El Paso Downtown StreetFest Dos and Don’ts
The El Paso Downtown Street Festival kicks off tonight and we have a handy list for you of dos and don'ts for you.
The day is finally here for the El Paso Downtown Street Festival and as you prepare for the two day event you may find the following list handy.
ITEMS YOU CANNOT TAKE INTO STREETFEST
- Weapons including fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances
- Glass containers
- Outside food or drinks
- Tents or chairs of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional recording equipment including large, professional, detachable zoom lenses, any drones or other commercial equipment.
- No unlicensed vendors allowed. No solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
ITEMS YOU CAN TAKE INTO STREETFEST
- Small purses will be allowed
- Personal, non-professional cameras
- Strollers, although it gets very crowded
The El Paso Downtown Street Festival will feature Classic Rock Friday on the Bud Light Main Stage with Dennis DeYoung: The Music of Styx, Jefferson Starship, and Mark Farner’s American Band. On Saturday it’s new rock with Jonathan Davis of Korn, September Mourning, Shim Moore, and Dead Girls Academy.
For more information including tickets, parking, and more click HERE.