Bernie Crochet Doll That Sold For $20K Is Available In El Paso For $30
The original Bernie Sanders crochet doll just sold for $20K, and we know where you can get one for $30 in El Paso.
Politics aside, all the Bernie Sanders memes and crochet dolls are the exact feel-good moments of levity that we all needed.
Thanks to the viral Bernie Sanders memes, one woman (Tobey Time Crochet) was inspired to make a crochet doll of the Vermont Senator. The day after the Inauguration, she put it up for auction on eBay, selling it recently for over $20K with all the proceeds benefitting Meals on Wheels America.
The Bernie Sanders crochet dolls have become a hot commodity, and one crafty El Pasoan is making and selling them on Instagram.
While the original doll was sold for thousands of dollars for a worthy cause, you don't have to spend that much because you can buy your very own Bernie Sanders crocheted doll for $30, thanks to Vanessa @handmade_in_915.
- The handmade Bernie Sanders doll crochet from head to toe is available for $30 + shipping.
- Add the chair for an additional $5 ($35 + shipping).
- The crocheted doll measures (sitting down) about 8 inches in height and about 3 inches in width.
- Available 1-2 weeks after pre-ordering as more requests are coming in daily.
- Easy pay with CashApp or PayPal
Place your order by sending a message to Vanessa on Instagram. Once there, check out Vanessa's other crocheted works ranging from Yoda, Hocus Pocus, and Winnie The Pooh.
LOOK: The Inauguration in Photos