2017 A Chocolate Affair: The Chocolate Factory
Guests are in for a sweet treat as they enter a world of delectable indulgences, savoring rich chocolates from the area’s finest bakeries, chocolatiers, and sweet shops.
Enter a world of pure imagination as you tour A Chocolate Affair’s very own Chocolate Factory. A wonderful chocolate factory maze will pave the way for you to fill your very own chocolate box with specialty treats from El Paso’s most scrumptious chocolate innovators. Wonka-themed characters and whimsical props will line the factory tour as you make your way through this scrumdiddlyumptious wonderland.
If you need a break from all the whimsy and excitement, take a minute to enjoy the Room of Wonderment, a special room available to all guests filled with trinket vendors, chocolate and dessert demonstrations, music, and so much more. Featured vendors that will be selling in the Room of Wonderment include: El Paso Cookie Inc., Craze, Orange Peel Pastries, Cakes, & More, Frozert, Sandy Kay Kandies, and Chocolat! What kind of chocolate items will be sold at the event? Here are a couple of examples: Chocolat will be selling wonderful European chocolate liquor flavored truffles made with the world’s finest ganache. Plus, Crisp green apples dipped in fresh homemade caramel, then drenched in luscious milk or dark chocolate finished off with more caramel and roasted fresh local pecans, amongst other goods. El Paso Cookie Inc. will be featuring Texas sized cookies, chocolate dipped Brown Butter Meltaways ,Smoked Chocolate Chips, Liquid Nitrogen Chocolate Chipotle Ice Cream, and much more!
General Admission tour times will be designated as each attendee arrives to the event center and are scheduled every 20 minutes throughout the session time. Pick your event arrival time from two predetermined sessions available: Session 1 from 5 to 7 p.m. or Session 2 from 8 to 10 p.m. Arrival times are best reserved by purchasing your tickets in advance. We sell out every year, so don’t wait until it’s too late to get your golden tickets.
A Chocolate Affair
EPIC Railyard Event Center (2201 E. Mills)
Thursday, January 26th, 2017
5-7 p.m or 8-10 p.m.
- $20: Now until January 25th (subject to sell out)- GENERAL ADMISSION Tickets available on-site at: Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant locations, Orange Peel Pastries, Cakes and More, and Kern Place Florists. Avoid tax and online fees at these locations.
- $30: At the door (subject to sell out)
- General Admission tickets include a tour of the Chocolate Factory and a Chocolate Box per ticket. Tour times are strictly designated as general admission guests arrive to their session.
Pure Imagination Package (VIP Tickets):
- $35: Our Pure Imagination Package (VIP Ticket) is your golden ticket to a wider world of wonder. Treat yourself to admission into A Chocolate Affair, the tour time of the Chocolate Factory of your choosing, a chocolate box with samples from each of our chocolate experts, a front-of-line pass, a commemorative glass filled with delicious wine (21+ guests), and access to the Pure Imagination Lounge with exclusive seating and treats. PLUS- VIP ticket holders will be receiving an amazing, delectable chocolate creation from Chocolat which is made with 78% luscious dark Belgian chocolate, 13 different herbs and spices and local pecans. - PURE IMAGINATION PACKAGE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT! -
The Chocolate Factory Experience will feature samples from the following chocolate curators:
- Craze Yogurt Lounge
- El Paso Cookie Inc.
- Johnny Carino’s Italian Restaurant
- Kern Place Florists
- Kona Grill
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Mesa Street Grill
- Orange Peel Pastries, Cakes, & More
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Sandy Kay Candies
- Dunkin' Donuts
More vendors to follow!