Most El Paso County Facilities Will Be Smoke-Free Next Year – Here’s 5 Other Things They Should Ban
Beginning January first, you will no longer be able to smoke at most El Paso County facilities. All tobacco products will be banned at most County buildings.
Commissioner Carlos Leon said the policy will help create a “more comfortable” place to work, but what about those of us who don't work for the County? There are a few things Commissioners Court should ban to help create a "more comfortable" place to live.
1. Kids running around in restaurants - Make it a County-wide ordinance that their whole family gets kicked out if their beasties act up.
2. Guys with over-groomed eyebrows - If a guy can hold an eyebrow clinic, his man card needs to be confiscated.
3. Over priced movie popcorn - It's popcorn, people, why the hell does it cost more than a t-bone steak?
4. Leaf blower guy at 7 a.m. on Saturday morning - Seriously, dude, if I wasn't so damned lazy, I would go outside and beat the snot out of you.
5. Grocery store aisle hog - There are two sides to an aisle, PICK ONE PLEASE!
Ok, County Commissioners, you have your list - get on it!