EPFH Food Bank Announces 2 New Primary Distribution Sites
The need for food is great and keeps increasing as families continue to face economic hardships due to the ongoing pandemic.
Since May the El Pasoans Fighting Hunger food bank has distributed more than 50 million pounds of food to families in need in our community.
To cover the ever-growing demand for emergency food boxes, El Pasoans Fighting Hunger food bank has secured two new locations that will be primary pantry distribution locations for the food bank. Both locations will be cart-style distribution sites similar to the model used at the food bank.
Two New Distribution Sites Include:
- 5300 Doniphan
- Beginning Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- Monday – Friday 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- The owner of the old Big 8 grocery store, has generously donated the use of the store’s parking lot.
- Nolan Richardson Recreation Center
- 4435 Maxwell Dr.
- Beginning Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
For anyone in need of food assistance, visit any one of the food distribution centers across El Paso. For a complete list of locations Click HERE
For more information on how you can help by donating or to volunteer your time, visit El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank HERE.
CHECK IT OUT: Here's how to stop your glasses from fogging while wearing a face mask