Emeril Lagasse Cooking It Up at Inn of the Mountain Gods
Emeril Lagasse will be cooking up some of his most famous recipes at Inn of the Mountain Gods in October.
Emeril Lagasse is one of the most popular chefs on television who’s hosted more than 2,000 shows on the Food Network, Good Morning American and even on Amazon. The acclaimed chef will be appearing at Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino for one night only on October 6, 2018.
Lagasse is not only a chef and TV personality, he is also a bestselling author of 19 cookbooks and is chef and owner of over 10 restaurants including locations in Las Vegas and New Orleans. He also has his own cooks line including cookware, apparel and cooking spices. The renowned chef will be featured at Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort and Casino for a night of cooking demonstrations and delicious eats featuring a succulent menu.
- First Course: Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo
- Second Course: Trout Almondine with Creole Meuniere Sauce
- Third Course: White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Macadamia Caramel Sauce
Tickets for this family friendly and foodie event are available now for $70.
- Emeril Lagasse
- Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino
- Saturday – October 6, 2018 at 7 p.m.
- Admission: $70