El Pasoans Invited To Free Drive-Thru Document Shred Day
FirstLight Federal Credit Union is offering a free document shredding day to help El Pasoans protect their identity.
Secure your ID and take advantage of the upcoming free shredding day and dispose of important documents properly.
El Pasoans can also give back to our community by giving blood with Vitalant or donating to the El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank.
Drive Thru-Shred Day Details:
Proper disposal of important documents is vital to protecting your identity.
- Place all shredding documents in bags or boxes in your trunk or back of the vehicle.
- Everyone must remain in their vehicles – this is a contactless event.
Documents can include:
- Old tax returns
- Canceled or voided checks
- Credit card or bank statements
- Pay stubs
- Used airlines tickets
- Medical and dental records
- Anything with your name and social security number
Blood supplies are low, and blood donations are critical in keeping our regional supply stocked, especially during an ongoing pandemic.
- Vitalant will be on site for anyone who would like to give blood.
- Appointments are encouraged.
- To make an appointment visit Vitalant HERE.
El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank
El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank continues to ensure that our vulnerable communities get the food and assistance they need.
- Canned goods and non-perishable items will be collected this Saturday.
- To volunteer or to make a monetary donation, visit: elpasoansfightinghunger.org
Free Drive-Thru Document Shred Day
- FirstLight Federal Credit Union Administration Building
- 9983 Kenworthy St.
- Saturday – March 20, 2021
- Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
UP NEXT: See how much gasoline cost the year you started driving