Beer Bites and Beats: The Station at Sunset Yoga Cider Brunch Session
Join KISS-FM for Beer Bites and Beats taking place throughout El Paso including a yoga and brunch session at The Station at Sunset.
Beer Bites and Beats will be hosting 4-mini events throughout the Sun City leading up Saturday, September 21, 2019, outside of DeadBeach Brewery with free admission to the craft beer festival featuring brews, amazing food, local art and of course music.
Soothe your mind, body and taste buds a The Station at Sunset Yoga Cider Brunch Session. The event will kick-off with a yoga session led by an Aloha Yoga and Wellness Yoga instructor on the grounds of the Substation. After the relaxing yoga session, attendees will move into the Station at Sunset for an amazing brunch buffet served alongside 3 cider beer pours.
Your Yoga Cider Brunch Session ticket will include:
- 3 Cider beer pours (4-5oz ea)
- A 45-minute yoga session (please provide your own yoga mat)
- Brunch buffet
- Commemorative Beer Bites Beats Festival tasting glass
Beer Bites and Beats will continue with several other events including a Painting session at Alamo Draft House, Chef’s Table Brew Dinner, Axe & Six Packs at Relaxe El Paso, and many more all leading up to our free craft beer festival on Saturday, September 21, 2019, in downtown El Paso off Durango and Overland outside of DeadBeach Brewery.
To read more about Beer Bites and Beats or to check out the full schedule of events CLICK HERE.
- Beer Bites and Beats: The Station at Sunset Yoga Cider Brunch Session
- Friday, September 20, 2019
- 10:45am-12:30pm (Check-in at 10:30am)
- The Station at Sunset, 145 E Sunset Rd suite c-400, El Paso, TX 79922
- Price: $30pp + tax and fees
To purchase tickets CLICK HERE