DeadBeach Brewery Celebrates Five Years of Craft Beer In El Paso
Happy Birthday, Deadbeach Brewery!
Dead Beach Brewery is celebrating its fifth birthday by releasing a series of seasonal and specialty beers beginning October 28 through November 1, 2020.
Beginning October 28- November 1, 2020, DeadBeach Brewery will be releasing 10 new craft beers:
Craft Beer Release Schedule:
Wednesday, October 28:
- The Great Calabaza - A pumpkin cream ale made with real pumpkins and spices.
Thursday, October 29:
- The Everlasting Hopstopper - A double dry-hopped hazy IPA made with El Dorado, Amarillo, Citra, and Mosaic hop.
Friday, October 30:
- The Crying Fist Four Pack - A four-pack of DeadBeach’s staple Crying Fist varieties. Garrison Brother’s Distillery barrels are used to age the original DeadBeach Abuela Stout for over a year. This four-pack will include the 2020 Crying Fist, Coconut Crying Fist, Vanilla Crying Fist, and the Oreo Crying Fist.
Saturday, October 31:
- The Animal Four Pack - A compilation of four annual celebration beers
Sunday, November 1:
- Five - A tribute DeadBeach beer, it’s an English strong ale, aged in Garrison Brothers Distillery bourbon barrels and finished with Madagascar vanilla beans and Vermont maple.
Apart from DeadBeach Brewery’s fifth-anniversary craft beer celebration, they will also feature food specials on the daily.
DeadBeach Brewery continues to adapt to the ongoing pandemic by following current COVID-19 regulations. Orders placed online at deadbeach.com will be available for curbside pick-up.