Beer Bites And Beats: Bike & Ripe – Bike Tour & Gourmet Dinner
Outdoor enthusiasts and craft beer lovers must check out Bike & Ripe, a one-of-a-kind pre-event that pairs up a mountain trail bike tour with a gourmet dinner for one night, all leading up to the Beer Bites and Beats concert featuring Blue October on Saturday, September 15, 2018.
Beer Bites and Beats pre-events continue with Bike & Ripe where attendees are navigated through a two-hour mountain trail bike tour followed by a four-course beer paired dinner and brews. This scenic experience starts with a mountain bike tour on the west side of El Paso.
Schedule of Events:
- All cyclers will meet at Ripe Eatery at 4:45 p.m.
- A two-hour mountain trail bike tour led by Geo Betty Tours.
- The tour will begin at the restaurant, around the Transmountain area and into the Franklin Mountain State Park ending at Ripe Eatery.
- 7:15 p.m. - Reception beer pour in an exclusive private party room followed by a four-course beer paired dinner by Chef Leah of Ripe Eatery.
Here’s the best part – folks who take part in the Bike & Ripe Bike Tour & Gourmet Dinner will receive free admission into our main concert festival event on September 15th in downtown El Paso featuring live music with headliners Blue October.
Check out all the other pre-events for Beer Bites and Beats which includes a Craft and Social Paint and Sip, Hops & Holes Brew, and Public House Beer and Wine Cocktail Brunch leading up to the concert event on Saturday, September 15th. Space is limited - For more information on each event and pricing click HERE.
- Beer Bites and Beats: Bike & Ripe
- Bike Tour from Ripe Eatery to the Transmountain Area
- Thursday – September 13, 2018
- 4:45 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. / 21 +