Animal Services Offering No-Cost Spay/Neuters
Thanks to a generous grant from PetSmart Charities, El Paso Animal Services will be offering no-cost spay and neuters in December and January.
El Paso Animal Services will be hosting a no-cost spay and neuter event throughout December and January thanks to a grant made by PetSmart Charities. The $75,000 grant will help reduce the number of stray animals that enter the center.
The spay and neuter services will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis to low-income families in our community at the Animal Services Center located at 5001 Fred Wilson.
Qualifying Information Required:
- Residents will need to bring their current proof of government assistance (ex. Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, Social Security, WIC, CHIP, TANF)
- Proof of assistance must match the address on the pet owner’s valid photo I.D.
- Pet owners will also need to provide accurate weight and age for their pet
Residents can only register during the dates and times below:
- Tuesday, December 17 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 18 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, December 19 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 7 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 8 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, January 9 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dogs only
- Males: 3 months to 5 years old, 3 lbs. to 75 lbs.
- Females: 3 months to 4 years old, 3 lbs. to 50 lbs.
- No Unilateral Cryptorchids (dogs with undescended testicles)
- No high-risk surgeries (overweight, sick, females in heat, pregnant, lactating, and senior dogs)