Animal Services Extend No-Cost Spay/Neuter Program
El Paso Animal Services extends its no-cost spay and neuter program.
Thanks to a generous grant from PetSmart Charities, El Paso Animal Services will be extending its offer to residents and their pets with no-cost spay and neuters into the rest of January and February.
The spay and neuter services will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis to low-income families in our community at the Animal Services Center located at 5001 Fred Wilson.
Qualifying Information Required:
- Residents will need to bring their current proof of government assistance (ex. Medicare, Medicaid, SNAP, Social Security, WIC, CHIP, TANF)
- Proof of assistance must match the address on the pet owner’s valid photo I.D.
- Pet owners will also need to provide accurate weight and age for their pet
Residents can only register during the dates and times below:
- Friday, January 17 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, January 23 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, January 24 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, January 30 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, January 31 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, February 6 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, February 7 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dogs only
- Males: 3 months to 5 years old, 3 lbs. to 75 lbs.
- Females: 3 months to 4 years old, 3 lbs. to 50 lbs.
- No Unilateral Cryptorchids (dogs with undescended testicles)
- No high-risk surgeries (aggressive, overweight, sick, females in heat, pregnant, lactating, and senior dogs)