Get a Haircut at Yes We Do Salon and Help Donate to Local Clinic
*UPDATE*: The El Paso Community helped raise $5,000 for this amazing event.
As the El Paso community continues to work together to stay strong and safe during the reopening of the city, Yes We Do Salon is hosting a month-long event to give back to one local clinic, San Vicente Clinic.
The staff at San Vicente Clinic worked selflessly during the COVID-19 pandemic and continues their efforts to meet the needs of our community, even though times are getting tough for them. They rely on community donations to provide community-based primary care health services to the underserved in the El Paso area.
As we honored these healthcare heroes all through the tough times of the pandemic, it is our time to be a hero for them, thanks to the power of donation.
Through the month of July, Yes We Do Salon will donate $1.00 for every haircut they do in the salon. An easy way you can bump the donation from $1.00 to $2.00 is to schedule an appointment for a haircut using the Yes We Do Salon app or website.
All COVID-19 CDC guidelines are being followed in the salon including sanitation, masks, temperature checks, and spacing. Yes We Do Salon's team of experienced stylists and staff take the time to provide great customer service and convenience for each client.
Medical care continues to be a great need for the El Paso community. Many may still be wary of going to schedule a checkup or receive the medical care they desperately need, but that is the beauty of San Vicente Clinic. The staff makes sure to ease any worry of medical issues or billing throughout the patient's visit.
If you are looking for affordable medical in El Paso, visit one of the many clinics today to get the care you need. Below you can see a list of services provided by the clinic.
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecological Services
- Prenatal Care
- Insulin Teaching on a one-on-one basis
- Preventive Care (cleaning, fluoride treatment, and sealants)
- Emergency Care Services (walk-ins welcome)
- Restorative (crown and bridge, white or silver fillings)
- Pediatric (children) 6 months of age and above
- Oral Surgery (extractions)
- Prosthetics (partials & full dentures)
- Periodontics (treatment of the gums)
- Endodontics (root canal treatment) upon availability
- Back to school dental check-ups
- Free screenings for depression, anxiety, alcohol, and drug dependency
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Case management
- Referrals to mainstream community resources such as food stamps, social security, housing, employment, etc.
- Referrals for psychiatric services
- Referrals to emergency shelters
- Healthcare referrals
- Referral to Specialized Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Drive-through vaccinations for individuals 18 years of age and older are now available at Centro San Vicente.
- Where: Centro San Vicente (8061 Alameda Ave.)
- Time: 730 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- For more information, call 915-859-7545 ext. 1269
San Vicente Clinic Locations
8061 Alameda (main clinic)
10780 Pebble Hills
If you would like more information about Centro San Vicente Clinic or to make a larger donation please visit them at sanvicente.org or like them on Facebook at facebook.com/SanVicenteFamilyHealthCenter.
If you or anyone you know is in need of a trim or full-on new look, please schedule your appointment today at one of three Yes We Do Salons and give yourself a pat on the back for donating to a very worthy cause.
Yes We Do Salon Hours and Locations:
Monday - Friday 9 am - 7pm, Saturday 9 am - 6 pm, Sunday 10 am - 5 pm:
1831 N Zaragoza Rd, El Paso, TX 79936
12370 Edgemere Blvd, El Paso, TX 79938
931 N Resler Dr #102, El Paso, TX 79912