UMC Extends Flu Vaccinations Due To High Demand At El Paso Coliseum
Due to high demand, University Medical Center of El Paso is extending its drive-thru flu vaccinations at El Paso County Coliseum through tomorrow, Friday, October 9, 2020.
With no immediate end to the looming pandemic and a flu season getting into full swing, health officials are concerned a twin-demic can develop, putting many at risk.
Facing two major health threats this winter, El Paso residents are encouraged to get their flu vaccinations.
Due to overwhelming demand, University Medical Center of El Paso has extended its special "drive-through" flu vaccination event through October 9, 2020.
Vaccination Dates & Times:
- Drive-Thru located at El Paso County Coliseum
- Available today, Thursday through Friday - October 8 and 9, 2020
- Open 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Vaccinations available for children and adults (ages 4 and up)
- El Pasoans must remain in their vehicles at all times and wear a mask covering
- Most insurance(s) will cover the cost of each vaccination
- $10 for self-pay or uninsured
With two pandemics overlapping each other, it’s important now more than ever to take of our health, by masking up, social distancing, and getting vaccinated for the flu.
For more information about University Medical Center of El Paso’s Drive-Thru Flu Vaccinations – Click HERE
KEEP READING: 50 community resources supporting Americans financially impacted by COVID-19