Tricia Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane At Her Elementary School
My elementary school, Cielo Vista Elementary, celebrated its 50th anniversary this past weekend, and I was honored to serve as the master of ceremonies. One of the coolest things of the evening was being able to take a look at old yearbooks and class pictures from when I was a student.
Yup, I'm going to make you look at my pictures. Here we go:
1. This is me in my first grade class picture:
2. Look! It's a close up of me in my first grade class picture:
3. This is my 2nd grade class:
4. And me closeup:
5. Couldn't post a third grade picture because I couldn't find the yearbook. I'm sure you're crying about that, but we'll just have to move on to...
6. My fourth grade class picture!
7. And me closeup!
8. Sadly, this is the last class photo, my fifth grade class:
9. Last pic of me! Thanks for letting me be insufferable and posting all this pics of me!