Texas Government Suspends Visitation at Detention Facilities
The El Paso Country Sheriff's Office Facebook page shared a press release announcing the suspension of visitation for inmates housed at the Downtown Detention Facility and the Jail Annex Facility.
The decision came from the Office of the Governor, who will determine how long this suspension will last. If you have any questions, please contact the Sheriff's Office headquarters at 915-538-2292 or at their website.
- These are the Trucks Coming to Monster Jam in El Paso
- Photos From the El Paso Bridal Showcase
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Sprink Break and Summer Camps Coming to the El Paso Zoo
- Here are All the Big Concerts & Events in El Paso in March
- March For Blood: TSM El Paso & Vitalant Needs Your Help
- If Far East is Getting Rebranded, What SHould Other Parts of El Paso Be Called?