Spring Break and Summer Camps Coming To The El Paso Zoo
The El Paso Zoo will be offering two sets of camps this year for kids during Spring Break and summer.
The El Paso Zoo is getting for some educational fun this year with the new addition of their Spring Break and Summer Camps open to kids from the ages of 11 to 14 years, with space limited to 20 campers per week. The cost for either camp is $198 for non-members (10% discount given to Zoo Society members, Active-duty military, and active City employees).
Spring Break Camp: Conservation Warriors
- Registration for the Conservation Warriors Spring Break Camp will take place at the zoo from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., March 9 to March 13 and March 16 to March 20, 2020.
- Conservation Warriors Spring Break Camp invites kids to an adventure with educational and hands-on opportunities to learn about wildlife, with a strong focus on the conservation of endangered species and sustainable living. Kids will learn about the various ways to help conserve the planet and animals while having fun.
Summer Camp: Junior ZooKeeper
- Registration for Summer Camp will open on March 23, 2020
- Summer Camp at the zoo will begin June 1 through August 7, 2020 (10 weeks) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- The El Paso Zoo Junior Zookeeper Summer Camp will focus on careers in the zoo where participants will learn what it takes to care for animals, from exhibit maintenance to diet preparation and enrichment building.
For more information and to register for either El Paso Zoo Camps – CLICK HERE.