Take Advantage Of This $10 Women’s Self Defense Class In El Paso
Ten dollars is all it takes to take advantage of vital lifesaving skills to help protect against an attacker.
Total Defense El Paso is helping local women become more aware of their surroundings by offering a self-defense class focusing on real-life scenarios to help protect themselves and loved ones from sexual assault.
Everyone is susceptible to danger, but given the proper skill set, you can at least fend off an attacker giving you precious seconds to run away to seek help.
Learn lifesaving skills that include awareness of your surroundings, fending off attackers, drawing attention, and many more tips and techniques. The objectives are to enhance one's instincts as a first line of defense and practice maneuvers that will help avoid and stand up to an assailant.
What To Know Before You Go:
- Space is limited, so secure your spot by Clicking HERE
- Attendees should also wear comfortable gym attire and tennis shoes.
- Also, be aware that the class is interactive – which means you will move around a lot and, at some point, will interact (hands-on) with another classmate.
- Under 18, must have a guardian present.
- Call for more details at 915 841-9149
Get your sisters, friends, mothers, and grandmothers involved because not only will attendees walk away with many lifesaving tips and techniques, but at only $10 for the class, it's truly an affordable option.
- Total Defense El Paso
- 115 Montoya Rd. Suite A, 79932
- Saturday - April 9, 2022
- 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Admission: $10
26 New Businesses Opening At Eastlake In El Paso
Loteria Del Chuco Preview