Pop Goes the Fort: Celebrate the 4th with Fireworks, Symphony
If celebrating America's independence with patriotic music and a massive fireworks display is how you like to do the 4th, then ‘Pop Goes The Fort’ at Biggs Park on Fort Bliss is the event you'll want to attend.
The annual Independence Day concert will feature the El Paso Symphony Orchestra and special guest the USO Show Troupe. The festive evening of pops and patriotic music will culminate with a "spectacular fireworks display," according to the event post on the El Paso Symphony Orchestra Facebook.
Admission to Pop Goes the Fort is free and open to everyone.
What to Know Before You Go
• Thursday, July 4, 2019 at Biggs Park on Fort Bliss
• Access Biggs Park through the Master Sgt. Pena Gate (formally Biggs Gate) via Sergeant Major Blvd
• You will be asked to present valid I.D.
• Not Allowed: outside alcoholic beverages, glass containers, and pets
• Allowed: lawn chairs, blankets, coolers
• Food and beer available for purchase
Schedule of Events:
• 4:30 p.m. Gates Open
• 5:30 p.m. Cannon Salute to the Union
• 7:30 p.m. El Paso Symphony Orchestra
• Fireworks Spectacular immediately after