Operation H.O.P.E. Is Giving Away Free Turkeys This Morning
As families continue to struggle during the novel coronavirus, Operation H.O.P.E. is altering its annual Thanksgiving food giveaway by giving away free turkeys this year.
The novel coronavirus has wreaked havoc across the globe, and with continued furloughs, and people getting laid off at work, families continue to face economic hardships.
Operation H.O.P.E. is helping out this year by offering a free turkey to families in need on a first-come, first-served basis this morning.
The drive-thru and contactless event will take place at the El Paso County Coliseum today, November 14, 2020, beginning at 10 a.m.
How It Works:
- Families can start lining up for distribution on East Paisano beginning at 10:00 a.m.
- Everyone is asked to remain in their vehicles to limit contact
- 1 Turkey basket will be given away per vehicle
- No holds available
If you or anyone you know is in need - please share this so that they can pick up a turkey for Thanksgiving.
Operation H.O.P.E.’s annual Thanksgiving Food Giveaway is made possible thanks to community partners including, El Paso County Sheriff’s Department, 42 & U, Jessica Morales Allstate, Walmart, The Rock Faith Christian Center, Specialized Safety Training, Inc.
- Operation H.O.P.E.’s – Annual Thanksgiving Food Giveaway
- Drive-thru distribution
- El Paso County Coliseum - 4100 E Paisano Dr, El Paso, TX 79905
- Saturday, November 14th, 2020
- Distribution begins at 10:00 a.m.
KEEP READING: 50 community resources supporting Americans financially impacted by COVID-19