Mike and Tricia’s Gift Grab Official Rules
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, Inc.
Mike and Tricia’s Gift Grab - 2018
KSII-FM El Paso, Texas
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE EL PASO, TEXAS AND LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO METROPOLITAN MARKETS, UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF DECEMBER 14, 2018.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- PRIZE: Twenty (24) total daily prize packages, in increments of two (2) identical daily prizes will be given away during the contest period to the daily winner and an additional person designated by the winner as co-winner. The estimated total retail value of the prize packages varies with each day’s prizes. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Any additional fees, subscriptions, or supplemental products and services in relation to any of the prizes in any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her gifted recipient.
- ONLINE ENTRIES. The daily winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, mobile app or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the El Paso Texas and Las Cruces New Mexico metropolitan markets United States who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of Dec. 14, 2018. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after Nov. 29, 2018 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: The KSII Morning Show consisting of Mike Martinez and Patricia Martinez will act as representative (Sponsor) and will select the daily winner randomly. The daily prize package winner will be selected and notified on each day of contesting during the 8 a.m. MST hour. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner during the live on air prize award segment, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.