Lowe’s In El Paso Giving Away Free Piñata & Butterfly Themed Garden Kits In April
Lowe’s home improvement stores are giving away free piñata and butterfly-themed garden kits in April nationwide, including El Paso - Here's how to score yours.
Every week in April, Lowe’s stores across the country, including in El Paso, will be giving away different themed gardening kits, and here's how you can score one each week.
Following Lowe's successful Halloween curbside trick-or-treat campaign last year, the home improvement chain celebrates Spring this year with free Garden-to-Go project kits. Each kit features a different theme, such as Lowe’s Mystery Garden Piñata, Butterfly Quest garden kit, and 500,000 tree saplings just in time for Earth Day this year.
The Lowe's springtime promotional gardening kits will be giving four weekly giveaways beginning April 8. But before you roll up to claim your gardening kit, you’ll have to get registered in advance.
How to claim your Lowe’s Garden-to-Go Kit:
- Registration for the gardening kits of the week opens tomorrow, Thursday, April 1, 2021.
- Register in advance online at Lowes.com
- Supplies are limited, so make sure to register for your kit.
- The free gardening kits will then be available for curbside pick-up on April 8 and every Thursday in April after that.
The cool part of the SpringFest kits is that they come in varied gardening themes, some with recipes, seed packets, and even tree saplings.
Lowe’s SpringFest Gardening Kit Themes:
- April 8: Miracle-Gro is sponsoring the first sets of Garden-to-Go kits, including exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson.
- April 15: Get ready for Lowe’s Mystery Garden Piñata with mystery seed packets included.
- April 22: In celebration of Earth Day, 500,000 tree saplings will be distributed.
- April 29: The last garden theme kit is Lowe’s Butterfly Quest which will include everything needed to create a whimsical butterfly garden.
If gardening isn’t your gig, then no worries because Lowe’s will offer plenty of specials and deals, including paint demos with Sherwin-Williams and lawn care maintenance 101 with Scotts to help tackle those springtime home improvements projects this year.
CHECK IT OUT: See the 100 most popular brands in America