Halloween Parade FAQS & Rules
As we get ready for the KLAQ Halloween Parade, we always like to help our participants and attendees with any questions they may have before the events. As most parades, the KLAQ Halloween parade has a set of strict rules we follow every year. We are hoping to cover all those questions within our rules below:
1. All entries must adhere to the parade route and its speed.
2. Getting out of line from your assigned positions IS NOT ALLOWED.
3. See rules #1 and #2.
4. All participants and/or vehicles MUST display "KLAQ"
5. Vehicle entries must register at the ALBUM PARK REGISTRATION area.
6. People who walk must pre-register at Album Park between 10:00 am - 3:00 PM.
7. No alcohol of any kind is permitted at any point within the parade.
8. Judging will be based on individuals' creativity and imagination utilizing the Halloween theme and concept. Judges' decisions are final.
9. KLAQ reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any entry or participant.
10. All participants agree not to hold KLAQ liable for any accidents.
11. Each entrant acknowledges that he/she enters at their own risk
12. Political advertising and/or soliciting is not allowed in the Parade
13. Townsquare Media, KLAQ FM reserves the right to deny entry to any potential parade participant. Entries will be monitored at our discretion.
14. No firearms of any kind (on your person or as part of your entry) are allowed.
15. No animals, horses, or livestock will be permitted in the parade without a cleanup crew to follow behind. It is your responsibility to clean up along the parade route.
16. With regard to car clubs and low riders. No revving of vehicles during the parade is allowed. Cars may not swerve from side to side and low riders can not be going up and down with their hydraulics. For the safety of spectators, you must remain in control of your vehicle and proceed forward in a slow and safe manner.
We hope to see you out at Album Park no later than 3:30 pm on Halloween, October 31st, 2019, for the 2019 KLAQ Halloween parade.