Jordin Sparks Performing in El Paso for Benefit Show
The El Paso Children’s Hospital is hosting the That's So Fancy Fashion Show benefiting El Paso Children's Hospital featuring singer Jordin Sparks.
Grammy nominated and multi-platinum singer-songwriter, Jordin Sparks will be in El Paso as a special performer at the That’s So Fancy Fashion Show benefiting the El Paso Children’s Hospital.
Jordin Sparks is best known for being the winner of season six of American Idol and since then has gone onto selling over 10 million digital tracks in the U.S. alone.
The connection between Sparks and El Paso has to do with the recent passing of her step-sister, Bryanna who lost her battle with sickle cell anemia and was being treated at our El Paso Children’s Hospital. Jordin Sparks decided to honor Bryanna by performing at the That’s So Fancy Fashion Show which will feature community children along with pediatric patients modeling the latest fashion trends at the benefit show.
Every single penny will go towards the El Paso Children's Hospital which aims at providing the highest level of care to many ill children in the region.
The event will take place at El Paso High School on Saturday, December 1st beginning at 10:30 a.m. beginning with brunch followed by the fashion show and a performance by Jordin Sparks. General admission and VIP with a chance to meet Jordin Sparks are available now for purchase.
- $30 General Admission – includes Brunch, Fashion Show, Photo Booth access and Jordin Sparks performance.
- $20 Black Friday Special: General Admission tickets will be available for $20 (plus fees) for one day only on Black Friday, November 23, 2018
- $100 VIP Meet and Greet – includes reserved seating, Brunch, Fashion Show, Photo Booth access and Jordin Sparks performance along with a meet and greet.
To purchase tickets click HERE.
- That's So Fancy Fashion Show Featuring Jordin Sparks
- Saturday - December 1, 2018
- El Paso High School beginning at 10 a.m.
- Admission: $20 - $100