FirstLight FCU Is Back With It’s Annual Free Shred Day In El Paso
Spring clean and declutter your life from unwanted yet sensitive paperwork at FirstLight Federal Credit Union's Annual Free Community Shred Day Event in El Paso this weekend.
Paper purge your life à la Marie Kondo by disposing of sensitive documents properly during the free shred day event via drive-thru, courtesy of FirstLight FCU.
While there, El Pasoans can also give back to our community with donations to Children's Miracle Network or by donating blood with Vitalant.
Drive Thru-Shred Day Details:
- The El Paso community may bring up to two full 16" x 12" boxes of sensitive documents for shredding
- Place all shredding documents in the back seat or trunk of the vehicle
- Please remove all staples, plastic coverings, elastic bands, and paper clips from all documentation
Documents Can Include:
- Old tax returns
- Canceled or voided checks
- Credit card or bank statements
- Pay stubs
- Old Airline Tickets
- Medical and Dental Records
- Anything with your name and social security number on it
- Blood supplies are low, and blood donations are critical in keeping our regional blood supply stocked, especially during an ongoing pandemic.
- Vitalant will be on site for anyone who would like to give blood.
- Appointments are encouraged.
- To make an appointment visit Vitalant HERE.
Children's Miracle Network Accepting Donations For:
- Art & Crafts Activity Kits
- Board Games
- Activity Books
- Acrylic Paint Brushes
- Women Convenience Kits
KISS-FM will also be on-site at 10 a.m. for this one-day free shred event that will dispose of sensitive documentation securely and do so on-site in seconds.
Live free of clutter and old paperwork while protecting your identity this weekend. If time permits, take a moment to help save a life by donating blood and dropping off a donation for El Paso's Children's Miracle Network.
- FirstLight FCU's Annual Community Free Shred Event
- FirstLight Administrative Offices - 9983 Kenworthy, 79924
- Saturday - April 16, 2022
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.