El Paso Tax Office Closes for In-Person Services
As we all continue to practice social distancing the Tax Office has closed in-person services to avoid further evolving the COVID-19 virus.
Until further notice, the El Paso Consolidated Tax Office has closed to the public for in-person services, in response to the ongoing public safety concerns related to COVID-19.
Even though the Tax Office
While the Tax Office remains closed, taxpayers can still able to conduct business via mail, phone or online. Taxpayers are encouraged to pay their property taxes through the following methods:
- Mail: City Tax Assessor-Collector, PO Box 2992, El Paso, TX 79999-2992
- Phone: (915) 212-0106
- Online: elpasotexas.gov/tax-office
For additional information, please contact the Tax Office at (915) 212-0106, firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting our website at elpasotexas.gov/tax-office.
For more information about COVID-19, dial 2-1-1 or visit epstrong.org.
Listen to the Mike & Tricia Mornings weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your 93.1 KISSFM mobile app. Connect with 93.1 KISSFM on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- WATCH: Get Unemployment Benefits Answers
- Coronavirus 'Stay Home, Work Safe' What You Need to Know
- Mike & Tricia 2020 Easter Basket Drive For El Paso Children in Need
- Donate to the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund
- Eat Local: List of Local Restaurants You Can Order From Now
- Meals for Students in El Paso