El Paso Receives 12K COVID-19 Vaccine Doses – Here’s How To Register
The City of El Paso has received 12,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccines giving El Pasoans more options to receive the vaccination.
Currently, the El Paso community aged 16 and older especially Super Seniors, and individuals 75 years of age and older are encouraged to pre-register for the vaccine.
With the new allotment received, the City of El Paso will be partnering with the Texas Department of Emergency Management (TDEM) and Texas Military to administer an additional 1,200 to 1,800 vaccines each week to individuals pre-registered via EPCovidVaccine.com.
Vaccinations continue to be administered by appointment only at the following locations:
- 301 George Perry
- El Paso Convention Center,
- 9301 Alameda (for Super Seniors)
Beginning today, Monday, April 5, the City of El Paso will begin administering a limited number of vaccines, by appointment only:
- 7380 Remcon
- 220 South Stanton (corner of First and Stanton)
In addition to the 12,000 allocated doses that the City of El Paso received, TDEM and the Texas Military will administer an additional 1,200 to 1,800 vaccines, by appointment only at the following locations:
- East Side Sports Complex, 14380 Montwood Drive – every week
- How To Pre-Register:
- Pre-register by visiting EPCovidVaccine.com and click on the pre-registration form
- By Phone: Pre-register by calling 915-212-6843
Walk-in Vaccine Registration:
- Monday through Saturday / 10 a.m. to 6 p.m
- 220 S. Stanton (corner of First and Stanton)
- 7380 Remcon
For more information on testing sites, vaccines, and everything COVID-19 related visit EPStrong.org.