El Paso July 4th Video Recap: Fireworks & “Desmadres”
From parties to fireworks, fires, and desmadres, video montage shows El Pasoans didn't hold back to celebrate America's Birthday.
El Pasoans were ready to get out and experience the thrill of popping fireworks and cutting loose after the pandemic shut celebrations down last year.
As usual, The Real Fit Fam El Paso put together a video showcasing all the ridiculous things El Pasoans did over the 4th of July weekend, including plenty of fires, accidents, and many more desmadres.
The 3-minute-long video set to Frankie Valli's Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You opens with one El Pasoan stepping out onto his porch when fireworks begin to pop out of nowhere, scaring the living daylights out of the poor guy.
From there, witness a barrage of desmadres occur. By the way, desmadre means something that is a complete disaster or a mess and wild chaos.
Highlights of the video recap include:
- People were running away from out-of-control fireworks in their back yards and out on the street.
- Several car fires and accidents and people passing out are featured throughout the video.
- Another moment captures El Pasoans attempting to play ping pong with lit-up fireworks using 4x4's.
- El Pasoans also hit up Red Sands, where hundreds of people celebrated the 4th of July with more fireworks, fires, flipped-over dune buggies, and one gal is even seen dangling off the side of a Jeep as it speeds away.
- Roman candles are also everywhere as one El Pasoan is seen stuffing one down the back of his pants while another uses one as a prop as he pops a wheelie on his bike down the road.
The video is full of bad choices, but at least to our knowledge, everyone came out safely on the other end, and while they walked away with a great story, we hope that they learned to be much more careful in the future.