El Paso Food Bank Updates It’s Drive-Thru Pantry Hours
To continue to ensure that everyone who is food insecure has access to food, El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank has updated its drive-thru pantry hours of operation for its Central El Paso distribution site.
El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank In collaboration with Kelley Center for Hunger Relief will now include Thursday’s in their distribution schedule.
The drive-thru distribution model began in mid-March and since then El Pasoans Fighting Hunger has given out more than 90,000 emergency food boxes to over 28,000 families and individuals at 5 major distribution sites and several mobile sites per week.
The new schedule is as follows:
- East: El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank - 9541 Plaza Circle - Mon-Fri. | 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- West: Sunland Park Mall - 750 Sunland Park Dr. - Mon & Fri. from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Abundant Living Faith Center West: 7100 N. Desert Blvd. - Tues., Wed, Thurs. | 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
- Central: Kelly Center for Hunger Relief - 915 N. Florence - Tues.-Fri. | 10 a.m. -2 p.m. | Sat. | 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
- Northeast: Katie's Pantry - 4801 Sun Valley - Mon-Fri. | 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
El Pasoans Fighting Hunger’s internal food bank crisis team is partnering with Feeding America, the network of 200 food banks, and local partners to ensure the safest handling of food and distributions to our communities. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, EPFH is committed to serving communities and individuals facing hunger across El Paso, including Culberson and Hudspeth Counties.