El Paso Community Debit Card Available To El Pasoans In Need
El Pasoans in need can apply for the El Paso Community Debit Card which provides up to $1,000 in CARES Act money.
The community debit card is funded by the $2.5 million in Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act money from the City of El Paso. These prepaid cards can provide up to $1,000 for families and individuals struggling with money to cover groceries, prescriptions, and other basic needs.
- To qualify applicants must reside in the city or county of El Paso
- Must have an income less than 80 percent of the El Paso area median income
- Must have back up documentation, including proof of their novel coronavirus-related hardship
- Must have a valid ID, and a utility or cell phone bill with the applicant’s name and current address to prove residency.
- To apply – visit projectbravo.org
Applicants are encouraged to apply early as the deadline for funding ends November 30, 2020, and it may take up to a month to process most applications.
For more information contact Project BRAVO at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call any of Project BRAVO’s six offices:
- Central, 2000 Texas Avenue, 307-4951
- Eastside, 14901 Whitetail Deer Drive, 565-1377
- Lower Valley, 13680 Socorro Road, San Elizario, 872-3915
- Northeast, 8815 Dyer Street, Suite 300, 757-0199
- Westside, 7000 5th Street, Canutillo, 801-0146
- Ysleta, 8908 Old County Road, 629-7664
READ MORE: 10 free apps to help you get fit in our new normal