El Paso Animal Services Begins Phase One Reopening In September
Over the next few weeks, El Paso Animal Services will begin to reinstate portions of its programs and services.
Ever since the novel coronavirus hit back in March Animal Services had to pause its programs and services to the public. Now as Animal Services begins phase one of re-opening it will continue to remain closed to the public however services will now be offered by appointment only.
Community Cat Program
- Community cat intake can be scheduled by appointment online
- Drop-offs will be assisted through contactless curbside service
- Cat trappers will need to schedule an appointment for drop-off and notify the Community Cat Coordinator of their intent to trap when they make an appointment
- For more information, or to schedule an appointment - Click HERE
Animal Services Field Officers
- Field officers will continue to respond to calls for sick and/or injured animals
- Quarantine or bite investigations
- Traffic hazards, vicious, aggressive and loose dogs
- Standard care checks, permit inspections and cruelty or neglect investigations
Pet Reclaims / Adoptions / Pantry Services
- Pet reclaims, adoptions, fosters and pet pantry services will be handled over the phone and by curbside service (face masks required).
KEEP READING: Here are 6 foods from your cookout that could harm your dog