Drive-Thru Clinic Will Take Care Of You & Your Pet This Weekend
A unique drive-thru clinic will offer various services, from microchips for pets to COVID-19 vaccines for El Pasoans this weekend.
This Sunday, El Pasoans will have a chance to get free vaccinations and microchips for their pets while also receiving a free COVID-19 vaccine for themselves during this unique drive-thru clinic.
The City of El Paso’s COVID Response Team and El Paso Animal Services are teaming up to host El Paso’s first-ever drive-thru clinic for pets and people.
This unique large-scale clinic aims at making it easier for owners to keep their pets and themselves healthy and safe.
The one-day clinic will be held this Sunday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 301 George Perry Boulevard.
How It Works:
- Distribution will be held on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Services are limited to the first 500 pets and their owners.
- Pets must remain in the vehicle at all times.
- All dogs must be on a leash, and cats must be placed in a secure carrier while visiting the drive-thru clinic.
Pet Services Offered:
- Dogs will receive a parvo/distemper vaccination and microchip
- Cats will receive a feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia (FVRCP) vaccination and microchip.
- Pets must be six weeks old or older to receive vaccines.
- Thanks to a generous donation from Best Friends Animal Society, free pet food will also be given to families while supplies last.
What To Take:
- Drivers will be asked to wear a face mask
- Be prepared to show identification,
- Wear short-sleeved clothing
- Take your vaccination record card if you are getting your second vaccine.
- Plenty of water for you and your pet
For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, visit EPCovidVaccine.com.
- Drive-Thru Pet Clinic and COVID-19 Vaccination Event
- Sunday, June 27, 2021
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Location: 301 George Perry Blvd.
KEEP LOOKING: See What 50 of America's Most 'Pupular' Dog Breeds Look Like as Puppies