Dine Out & Help Raise Money for El Paso Border AIDS
This coming Thursday you can dine out and help raise funds for the El Paso Border AIDS Partnership.
The first ever Border AIDS Partnership Dining for Vida Fundraising Event has teamed up with local restaurants to donate a portion of their food sales for one day only. On Thursday, April 25, 2019 folks are encouraged to dine out and visit select establishments which will include:
- Salt + Honey Bakery Café for breakfast or lunch only
- Mesa Street Grill for lunch or dinner
- Ardovino’s Desert Crossing for dinner
- L & J Café for dinner
- Rulis International Kitchen for dinner
- Park Tavern for dinner
- Pot Au Feu for dinner
El Paso’s Border AIDS Partnership is an independent 501c3 nonprofit and since 1996, has distributed more than $2 million to support innovative HIV prevention and education programs.
By attending Dining For Vida, you are also helping to provide critical resources for people from El Paso, Cd. Juárez and Las Cruces who are battling HIV/AIDS.
- Border AIDS Partnership’s 1st “Dining for Vida” Fundraising Event
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
- At various restaurants – see above