Cool Canyon Nights
Attention Cool Canyon Night Attendees:
With the recent rains in the McKelligon Canyon area, the roads leading up to the canyon and the amphitheater itself have been damaged. For safety reasons, WE HAVE MOVED VENUES.
Starting Thursday, August 26th we will be relocating the event to the Convention Center Plaza located at 1 Civic Center Plaza, Downtown El Paso for the remaining nights.
The time of the event will remain the same: doors open at 5:30 pm, patio act starts at 6:00 pm with the main act at 7:15 pm. The event will continue to have vendors for you to browse through and yes, plenty of food trucks to fill your hunger with.
If you are one of the lucky few that have purchased a VIP ticket. Your ticket for Oh La La will be valid for their new DATE September 9th. VIP ticket holders for Prime 80’Z and Fungi Mungle, your tickets are also valid for those dates.
The remaining nights of the music series schedule:
Thursday, September 2nd Fungi Mungle
Thursday, September 9th Ooh La La
What to expect:
Come with an appetite so you can enjoy a variety of offerings from our concession stand as well as food from local food trucks. The house bar will be serving mixed drinks and beer, food trucks, and much more.
Patio Doors: 5:30 p.m.
Patio Stage Performance: 6:15 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Main Stage Performance: 7:15 p.m.
FAQS for Cool Canyon Nights
Is there an age restriction for VIP?
No. Only age restriction when it comes to purchasing alcohol. This is an all-ages show.
Will there be food to purchase?
Yes, we will have food trucks at the event.
Can I leave and come back to the venue?
If you leave you can only come back if there is enough space.
What items are prohibited?
- No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses. Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Please contact the El Paso Live Security Team at 915-534-0626 for further information.
- Prohibited items are subject to change by El Paso Live.
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), tablets, Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives, and any items that can or may be used as an improvised weapon.
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices; i.e., Air Horns, Whistles, Bells, etc.
- Balloons, Balls or Projectiles
- Skateboards, Segway, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hoverboards and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas. *Please note that some outdoor events may enforce a modified Cooler/ Ice Chest policy.
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Production Management)
- Patrons without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from El Paso Live Management)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads or Flyers without prior consent from El Paso Live Management
- Clothing, Garments, or Signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Flags, Signs or Banners
Can I bring outside food and beverages?
Are VIP tickets refundable?
Can I bring my dog?
No dogs allowed.