Cool Canyon Nights
Cool Canyon Nights returns for its 10th Anniversary season at McKelligon Canyon Amphitheater!
WestStar presents Cool Canyon Nights every Thursday at McKelligon Canyon Amphitheater. The series begins June 17th with Mariachi Los Arrieros through September 2, closing out the season with Fungi Mungle.
Concerts start at 6 p.m. with live performers on the patio stage and a main act in the amphitheater thereafter! The concerts are FREE to attend but get there early because amphitheater space is limited.
What to expect:
Come with an appetite so you can enjoy a variety of offerings from our concession stand as well as food from local food trucks. The house bar will be serving mixed drinks and beer, food trucks, and much more.
Here's the official 2021 Main Stage Band Line-Up*:
|17-June||Mariachi Los Arrieros|
|8-July||Broken Dime Band|
|15-July||Soul Sacrifice / Soul El Paso Band|
|05-Aug||Radio La Chusma|
|19-Aug||Ooh La La|
|26-Aug||Prime 80z Experience|
Patio Stage Artists:
June 17th - Tony Ramirez
June 24th - The Retroz
July 1st - Ray Arreola
July 8th - Radio Altivo
July 15th - The Retroz
July 22nd - Tony Ramirez
July 29th - The Retroz
August 5th - Ray Arreola
August 12th - Radio Altivo
August 19th - The Retroz
August 26th - Feline Fox
September 2nd - Feline Fox
*Bands subject to change without notice.
Presenting Sponsor: WestStar
Event: Cool Canyon Nights, 12-week concert series
Date: June 17th – September 2
Patio Doors: 5:30 p.m.
Patio Stage Performance: 6:15 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Main Stage Performance: 7:15 p.m.
Venue: McKelligon Canyon Amphitheatre (1500 McKelligon Canyon Dr.
VIP TICKET INFO:
- Tickets are $15 a person plus taxes and fees
- Seating in the VIP area on the patio
- Patio Food
- Access to the Front of the Line to enter the Amphitheater
- A voucher for 10 free throws at Relaxe's main location
- VIP seating in the canyon
FAQS for Cool Canyon Nights
What time does the event start?
The show starts minutes after the doors open. The WestStar Main Stage begins at 7:00 pm with stage announcements, followed by the main act performance broken up into two, with an intermission including prize giveaways with the main act coming back to close the show at 9:00 pm.
Is there an age restriction for VIP?
No. Only age restriction when it comes to purchasing alcohol. This is an all-ages show.
Will there be food to purchase?
Yes, we will have food trucks at the event.
Can I leave and come back to the venue?
If you leave you can only come back if there is enough space.
What items are prohibited?
- No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses. Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Please contact the El Paso Live Security Team at 915-534-0626 for further information.
- Prohibited items are subject to change by El Paso Live.
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.), tablets, Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives, and any items that can or may be used as an improvised weapon.
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices; i.e., Air Horns, Whistles, Bells, etc.
- Balloons, Balls or Projectiles
- Skateboards, Segway, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hoverboards and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas. *Please note that some outdoor events may enforce a modified Cooler/ Ice Chest policy.
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Production Management)
- Patrons without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from El Paso Live Management)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads or Flyers without prior consent from El Paso Live Management
- Clothing, Garments, or Signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Flags, Signs or Banners
Can I bring outside food and beverages?
Are VIP tickets refundable?
Can I bring my dog?
No dogs allowed.