City of El Paso Temporarily Closes Some Aquatic Centers for Repairs
The City of El Paso Parks and Recreation Department has announced the schedule of closures for several city pools.
Some city pools across El Paso will be temporarily closed due to repairs and replacements of drain covers that begin in February and will run through December, 2016.
Complete List of City Pool Closure Dates:
- Therapeutic and Instructional Pool - 9031 Viscount Blvd. - February 1 - February 14
- Veterans Aquatic Center - 5301 Salem Dr. - February 26 – March 4
- Armijo Aquatic Center (Large Pool) - 911 S. Ochoa St. - March 27- April 1
- Armijo Aquatic Center (Small Pool) - 911 S. Ochoa St. - April 3 – April 9
- William W. Cowan Aquatic Center - 8100 Independence Dr. - April 17 - April 24
- Memorial Aquatic Center - 3251 Copper Ave. - May 1 – May 8
- Marty Robbins Aquatic Center - 11600 Vista Del Sol Dr. - August 19 – August 26
- Hawkins Aquatic Center - 1500 Hawkins Blvd. - August 27 – September 1
- Leo Cancellare Aquatic Center - 650 Wallenberg Dr. - September 6 - September 13
- Delta Aquatic Center - 4451 Delta Dr. - December 4 – December 11
For more information contact the Parks and Recreation Department at (915) 544-3556.