Chik-Fil-A Donating All Cookie Sales Today To EP Children’s Miracle Network
The El Paso community is invited to join Chik-fil-A in supporting the Children’s Medical Network when purchasing a 6-count of their Chocolate Chunk Cookies today.
Today, Monday, February 15, 2021, Chik-fil-A will be donating 100 % of their Chocolate Chunk Cookies sales to Children’s Medical Network.
In celebration of the 9th anniversary of the El Paso Children’s Hospital, Estela Casas, (former anchor for KVIA) Executive Director for the University Medical Center Foundation of El Paso, is working closely with the El Paso’s Children’s Hospital and Chik-fil-A to create the Cookies For Kids initiative.
El Pasoans are invited to stop by participating Chik-fil-A locations to purchase a heart-shaped tray of 6-count Chocolate Chunk Cookies to help support the Children’s Medical Network with all monies staying in our community.
- West: 7597 N Mesa St, El Paso, TX 79912
- West Towne Market Place: 6450 N Desert Blvd Bldg. N, El Paso, TX 79912
- Sunland Park Mall: This Chik-fil-A is temporarily closed at this time.
- Inside Cielo Vista Mall: 8401 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX 79925
- North Hills Crossing: 8401 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX 79925
- Zaragosa Market Place: 1840 N Zaragoza Rd, El Paso, TX 79936
- East: 1335 N Zaragoza Rd, El Paso, TX 79936
- East: 1300A Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925
- East: 12240 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79938
For more information or to make a monetary donation, visit ElPasoChildrens.org/donate.
Founded in 1946, Chik-fil-A has become one of the largest fast-food restaurant chains in America whose specialty is home to the original chicken sandwich.
Support a worthy local cause while enjoying your own tray of chocolate chunk cookies - sharing is optional.
See the ABCs of Cancer: