Another El Paso Library Offering U.S Passports
The Esperanza Acosta Moreno Branch El Paso Public library is now an official Passport Acceptance Facility for the U.S. Department of State.
The Esperanza Acosta Moreno branch library is now the second branch library to offer passports with the first initially being the Dorris Van Doren branch in west El Paso. The Moreno library will offer processing and photo services five days a week, including Saturdays, and all with no appointment necessary.
What You Will Need:
Completed (unsigned) passport application filled out in black ink. Forms are available at the library or via the U.S. State Department website travel.state.gov
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Valid, government-issued photo identification
- One passport photo (photo service is also available onsite for a fee)
- Local Fees (Payable to the City of El Paso. Cash, check or money order only), $25 execution, $10 photo (optional)
- Application Fee (payable to US State Department. Check or money order only).
For more information on passport services, visit the El Paso Public Library at elpasolibrary.org
- Esperanza Acosta Moreno Branch Library
- 12480 Pebble Hills
- El Paso TX 79938