A 3-Day Virtual Festival Brings Multiple Artists Together For COVID 19 Fund
This weekend the PlayOn virtual music festival will bring together never-before-seen footage of your favorite artists in concert to raise funds in the fight against COVID 19.
Everyone is invited to tune in for PlayOn Fest, the first-of-its-kind virtual music festival, supporting the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organization.
Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Paramore, and dozens of more artists will be featured during the PlayOn virtual music festival beginning at noon this Friday, April 24, 2020.
Music fans across the world will have access to legendary never-before-released performances on YouTube. Some extraordinary and rare footage will include performances by Coldplay, Green Day, Janelle Monáe, David Guetta, and many more.
LL COOL J will be hosting the 3-day virtual event which will be live-streamed this Friday beginning April 24-26, from 12 noon to 12 midnight (EST) each day exclusively via Songkick’s YouTube channel – Click HERE.
Fans can make their contribution by donating throughout the event or by purchasing exclusive PlayOn Fest merchandise with all proceeds going to the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund for the World Health Organization.
- Coldplay - Taken from the band’s São Paulo, Brazil show during their A Head Full Of Dreams Tour in 2017, which became the third biggest tour of all time.
- Bruno Mars - 24K Magic Live at the Apollo – is the first primetime special that was recorded from the stage of the legendary Harlem theater in 2017.
- Panic! At The Disco - Shot during their sold-out arena tour at the famed O2 Arena in London in 2019.
- Ed Sheeran - Taking his stadium show to the intimate Austin City Limits stage for a special performance on the iconic PBS series in 2017.
- Cardi B - The explosive 2018 Global Citizen show from New York’s Central Park.
- David Guetta - His crossover Tomorrowland 2017 set featuring the hits “Without You,” “Titanium,” “Hey Mama” and more.
- Janelle Monáe’s - Her enthralling 2019 Coachella mainstage performance.
- Andra Day’s - From her 2017 Global Citizen Festival set, where she performed a beautiful rendition of Billie Holiday’s "Strange Fruit.”
- Twenty One Pilots - Their closing headline set at Lollapalooza Brazil in 2019, where they performed to almost 100,000 people.
- Green Day - Their set from MTV’s World Stage Seville during the 2019 EMAs.
- Gary Clark Jr. - His latest headline appearance on Austin City Limits, celebrating his Grammy-winning album This Land.
- Paramore - Their long-awaited Bonnaroo debut performance.
- Portugal. The Man - Their 2018 Coachella set that helped keep rock alive at that year’s festival, which had no rock headliners for the first time.
- Weezer - Their 2019 nostalgia-filled third Coachella performance.
- Wiz Khalifa - The 2019 Coachella set, marking his third appearance at the fest.
For more details including the full line-up can be found at playonfest.com